What Are The Alternative Medicines For Adempas?
What is Adempas?
Adempas (riociguat) lowers the blood pressure in your lungs and helps your heart to pump blood more effectively.
Adempas is used to cure chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) in individuals who cannot be treated with surgical procedures or who were in operation but still have symptoms. Riociguat can treat specific symptoms of CTEPH and can improve your physical performance.
It treats high blood pressure in the lungs.
However, one of the few pills you can take to treat high blood pressure in the lungs can be expensive.
• Improves physical performance.
• You probably do not have any bad side effects compared to other medicines.
• Women have to undergo a special program to get adempas (riociguat) because it can cause congenital disabilities.
You cannot take Adempas nitrate (riocuvate) as a nitroglycerin inhibitor (Nitrostat) or PDE-5 as sildenafil because it also relieves the blood pressure.
• It is not available so that it can be very expensive.
• You should take Adempas (riociguat) three times a day, and your doctor may need to change the dose frequently.
Alternative Medicine for Adempas
Improves exercise capacity in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Tyvar (treprostinil) is good for improving exercise capacity in some stages of pulmonary arterial hypertension, but each dose lasts only 4 hours at a time.
• Tyvar (treprostinil) can improve your quality of life by improving your physical performance.
• You should use Tyvaso (Treprostinil) four times daily.
• Tyvaro (Treprostinil) should be prepared and then injected through a special device (Tyvaso Inhalation System).
• Tyvar (Treprostinil) may irritate the skin and eyes when the solution is spilled.
It treats high blood pressure in your lungs.
Letairis (ambrisentan) is the best choice for some stages of pulmonary arterial hypertension and may help relieve the symptoms, but you will not heal.
• Take Letairis (Ambrisentan) only once a day.
• It can improve your quality of life and your physical performance.
• You can also use this medicine if you have problems with your kidneys or liver.
• You must use two types of contraception for one month and one month after you stop taking Letairis (ambrisentan).
• If you are a woman, you must buy this medicine through a specific program, and only certified pharmacies can unsubscribe.
• Because this medicine is only available as a trademark, it is very expensive.
• May cause swelling of hands and feet.
• You can reduce blood levels, so you must have regular blood tests when starting Letairis (Ambrisentan).
Reduces blood pressure in the lungs
Revatio (sildenafil) is the first choice for pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in the lungs).
• This is the first choice to treat high blood pressure in the lungs.
• Available as a generic.
• Multiple doses of sildenafil (active ingredient) are also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
• It can cause dizziness in the first few days.
• If you use Revatio (Sildenafil) for high blood pressure in the lungs, you cannot use Viagra or other dysfunctional erections.
• You cannot use other forms of nitrate or nitroglycerin while taking Revatio (sildenafil).